|Job Ref:||204463806||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:36|
GIS Web Developer/Web Developer |
My client is looking for a GIS Web Developer; you will be collaborating with a team of Developers and Technical Architects to implement excellent designs.
The contract assignment will be spilt across two locations one being Scotland the other being either London or Manchester.
• Experience of working in an agile scrum team
• Rest API's
• ESRI, OpenLayers 3, Geoserver, Leaflet, PostGIS
• Java and Python Development languages
• Automated test framework experience (Jenkins, Ansible, RPM, Artifactory)
• Front End Web Development
• Experience working within a professional services environment
• Degree in relevant subject matter
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Matthew Goodman on (Apply online only) or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position