|Job Ref:||204463912||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
GIS Data Architect |
My client is looking for a GIS Data Architect; you will be responsible organisation wide information architecture. Your overall responsibility will be to lead the improvement of digital transformational services.
This is an opportunity for someone seeking a long term contract.
The contract assignment will be spilt across two locations one being Scotland the other being either London or Manchester.
• Experience of working with spatial data and systems
• Excellent Stakeholder management skills
• Experience working within a professional services environment
• Excellent business writing skills
• Experience of working with agile methodology based on scrum
• Strong experience of end-to-end information architecture within a digital transformation context
• Knowledge of the Government Services Design Manual
• Domain Driven Design and Behaviour Driven Design
• Degree in relevant subject matter
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Matthew Goodman on (Apply online only) or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position