|Job Ref:||204466350||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
Salary - £35,000 to £40,000 p.a. + benefits
Location: West London - accessible by Central line and Piccadilly line tubes. Parking also available.
Our client is a successful international software house which develops new applications for the retail sector from their UK office in West London.
They are looking for a Database Developer with good experience of SQL Server development and the candidate will have access to extensive green field development.
This position is a new role due to the expansion of the development team. It offers a good working environment within a medium sized department in an expanding company.
Duties for Database Developer:-
• Developing databases and database solutions for the company's flagship retail products.
• Developing BI tools and mobile data.
• Developing solutions with distributed data.
• Work closely with your project team to customize and integrate software based on the specifications.
• Developing and implementing technical interfaces for the purposes of integrating our system with external systems.
• SQL queries and performance tuning (we have massive data and our data is real-time).
• Ability to organize the delivery to meet the deadline and report on anything that prevents it in a timely manner.
• Perform research and analysis on technical issues, provide recommendations and resolve issues.
• DBA tasks (server sizing, data placement, indexing, query optimisation) (ratio of DBA to development 20% DBA to 80% development)
Requirements for Database Developer:
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they have successfully completed several projects using similar technologies.
• Experience of developing in SQL for Microsoft SQLServer (Core SQL skills must be sound)
• SSAS experience