|Job Ref:||204468003||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:20|
BE PART OF A HUGELY SUCCESSFUL AGENCY |
Our client is a successful awarding-winning integrated marketing agency working with global brands now seeking a tenacious Digital Content & Optimisation Manager. You will report into the Digital Director in order to manage and support interactive activities and programmes across the areas of digital content and optimisation.
This is a newly created "hands-on" role which will requires someone who is a search guru, a social media expert / community manager as well as a content evangelist. You will be working with internal and external teams as well as high profile clients and therefore you need to have confidence, credibility and influence.
You will be a person who is positive, energised and collaborative with a keen understanding of digital that has a genuine personal interest in staying ahead of industry trends, insights and changes in order to ensure that the business maintains a competitive advantage in digital.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Day-to-day management, co-ordination and development of search, social and content programmes
* Content Management across all digital channels including websites and social media
* Search Marketing (including organic search, local search, paid search, keyword research)
* Creation of copy for digital channels i.e. web, PPC, email marketing, social media, paid ads etc.
* Email marketing (including broadcast, template creation and digital voucher triggered emails).
* Executing the content across all channels: email, web, social, blogs etc.
* Tactical activity to improve our client's online customer experience
* Making recommendations on additional content to feature in the customer journey to help customers and drive the business KPIs
You will have the following experience:
* A specialist in search and social with experience of working across a broad range of industries, brands and organisations
* Strong experience in user and keyword research tools, such as Google Keyword Planner, SEMRush, Long tail Pro etc.
* Strong experience in Paid search advertising in Google and Bing
* Strong experience in digital analytics including Google Analytics
* Experience in content syndication and outreach platforms
* CIM / Digital Qualifications preferred
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Blue Tree offers a referral fee.
Blue Tree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Blue Tree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer