|Job Ref:||204471416||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:48|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading PS Consultancy based in London. You will be brought on-board to help implement the latest in mobile solutions which allows businesses to get the most complete, end-to-end EMM.|
• Blackberry experience (BES12 desirable)
• Working knowledge of some (or all) of the Good Technology suite of products such as GEMS, GfE, Good Dynamics, Good Share, Good Connect etc.
• Microsoft Exchange (advanced)
• Active Directory
• SQL Server
• You will be tasked with travelling to client sites to deploy and support Blackberry products for businesses (predominantly London and Thames Valley area but travel elsewhere in the UK may be required).
• Take a lead role in the full lifecycle of projects from a technical perspective
• Successful installation, configuration and testing of the software (onsite or remotely)
• Gathering and analysing client requirements to produce technical specifications
• Producing verbal and written reports on activities
Considering people from Engineer level up to Senior Consultant level so please get in touch for more details