|Job Ref:||204473251||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
Our Audio Visual sales team is rapidly expanding and , in order to achieve our strategic goals we now have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to lead and expand our Audio Visual sales team to the next level of its strategic growth plan .|
Responsibilities will include :
* Strategic sales planning and tactical engagement
* To ensure targets and goals are achieved both individually and by the team .
* Building , maintaing and expanding the customer base .
* Working closely with senior directors to plan and agree strategy
* Training , mentoring and developing the sales team .
* Close liaison with SCC sales branch managers
* Key account management
* Setting and agreeing individual and team targets .
* Developing relationships with key vendor partners and suppliers
* Monitoring team's performance and motivating them to reach targets .
* Compilation and analysis of sales figures
* Profit and Loss responsibility for the division
* To attend monthly review meetings with directors .
* To keep up to date with new products and developments within the market place .
* Competitor analysis .
We are looking for :
* Extensive knowledge of and experience in the Audio Visual market place
* Proven sales team management experience
* Good understanding of technology
* High level sales experience
* A passion for Audio Visual technology
* Excellent commercial and business acumen with a deep understanding of AV and how it can realise business benefits for our customers and how it complements are other service/solution offerings .
* Key vendor management experience
* Ability to build effective relationships with SCC Branch Sales Managers