|Job Ref:||204474465||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£21000 - £29000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
A major eSports / Gaming company based in Leicester are looking for a Broadcast Technical Manager to work on cutting edge technology and working with the best development teams. The ideal candidate will have very strong skills in streaming, networking, broadcast studio, and gaming.|
This is a rare opportunity for people looking to break into or progress within the eSports and broadcast sector, there is no pre-requisite to have experience in the broadcast industry, just a strong background and passion for eSports, gaming and broadcast.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Understanding of all aspects technical broadcast studio processes and equipment in a production environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of networking (e.g. NAS, Routers, pfSense, patching, logging, internet suppliers, game console (PC, PS4, Xbox) networking and equipment in a broadcast studio environment.
- A detailed understanding of web streaming practises including encoding hardware, live video formats, live content distribution platforms (e.g. Wowzer), RTMP streaming, Twitch platform best practises etc.
- A practical understanding of all related disciplines in live broadcast.
- A proven track record of working within a technical, broadcast, or similar environment.
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills - capable of liaising at all levels of the business
- Excellent client facing skills
- Be able to step into any studio environment on events and issues affecting technical operations
The client is interviewing immediately, apply now for more information
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you to discuss further.
**Applicants must already have the unconditional right to live and work in the UK