|Job Ref:||204476172||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£40000 - £54000/annum + 15% Bonus + 5% Pension + Benefit||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:48|
IT Security Analyst x 2 (Senior & Mid-Snr Level)|
• Role: IT Security Analyst (2 Vacancies) - Senior / Mid-Level
• Salary: £40,000 - £54,000 + 15% Bonus + Benefits
• Location: Coventry
Here at Rebel Recruitment we only work with companies we are proud to represent, companies that treat their people well; have interesting and complex projects, and where people can genuinely develop their skills and careers. Working with one such company with their base in Coventry, I am looking for multiple Senior / Mid Level IT Security Analysts.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking team and work closely with the Head of IT Security on building functions, developing IT Security roadmaps and provide technical security consultancy for both BAU and project work. Ensure adherence to I.T. Security procedures, standards and processes across the business. The role will include:
• Work on projects providing technical security requirements throughout the lifecycle.
• Working with the team in the selection and design of IT security controls.
• Contribute to analysis and reporting to ensure that we meet and exceed the critical compliance requirements.
• Providing advice, on information security issues related to the systems and processes to ensure the technical security controls are appropriate and operating as intended.
• Developing, publish and implement I.T. Security procedures, standards and guidelines based on knowledge of best practices and compliance requirements.
• Working with third parties in understanding threats and vulnerabilities as they could apply to systems and infrastructure.
• Assisting in the evaluation & remediation of all security vulnerabilities from systems and infrastructure.
• Conducting security research in keeping abreast of latest security issues.
• Actively participating in wider, external, information security community such as CiSP, Payments Council, BSA, etc.
Essential skills and experience:
Skills / Experience
• Degree level education or equivalent
• CISSP, CISM, or equivalent
• Experience of PCI-DSS
• Demonstrable experience of Technical & Administrative security, financial services sector experience beneficial
If you feel you'd be a good match for the role, please apply now. If you would like to find out more, please feel free to call me on the number above.
Rebel Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer
IT Security Analyst x 2 (Senior & Mid-Snr Level)