|Job Ref:||204476794||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Brentwood||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £60000/annum Negotiable||Post Date:||24/10/2016 02:05|
url removed) Developers (All Levels) - Software House - Wealth Management Solutions|
Leading software company that specialises in wealth management solutions designed to streamline administrative processes for businesses offering products to the funds management and retirement savings markets.
As a .Net Developer you will be an active member of the Development and Implementation Team responsible for the day to day implementation of projects to clients. Key responsibilities will include:
• The design, development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of the software system.
• Performing analysis and investigation tasks as required by the development lead.
• Creating design documents under instruction.
• Programming and unit testing.
• Maintenance of workflow tasks that are used to control development.
• Application of quality assurance processes to the implemented solution and it's adherence to standards and best practices.
While a Financial Services background is preferred, ANY candidate with a background in (url removed) Development and is interested in working with Financial Services is actively encouraged to apply.
Proficient in all aspects of the .Net development environment (.Net framework 3.5 or higher) you will have extensive coding, testing and documentation experience. You will have a broad technical understanding spanning:
(url removed) / C#.NET
(url removed) with HTML
SQL Server 2008 and 2012 R2
Strong OOD skills
Visual Studio 2010 / TFS or other forms of version control
Proven experience working within the full SDLC