|Job Ref:||204478026||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£65000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
Infrastructure Architect, Bristol, £65,000-70,000|
My global client are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Architect to join their newly established IS team working on a range of exciting IS projects and also developing the future infrastructure roadmap. The successful Infrastructure Architect will be responsible for providing technical assurance and governance on projects, while also being the design authority. They will own the technical architecture and provide thought leadership to senior stakeholders regarding IT infrastructure strategy.
The best suited Infrastructure Architect for the role will have:
* Experience working as an Infrastructure Architect for a global organisation previously.
* Strong commercial awareness of IT infrastructure and keen to keep up to date on the latest trends.
* Background in IT strategic planning and knowledge of IT best practices.
* Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
* Experience managing and developing teams.
* Ideally TOGAF qualified of aware.
This is a great permanent role working for a market leading client in a new exciting role which has the potential for someone to develop their career in long term.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration for the role. For more information on the position, please contact Jessica Rippin.
Role: Infrastructure Architect
Annapurna IT are acting as an employment agency with regards to this opportunity. For the latest news on Technology Transformation please visit: NA