|Job Ref:||204478052||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£65000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
Security Architect, Bristol, £65,000-70,000|
My global client are currently recruiting for a Security Architect to join their new IS team in their Bristol office. The successful Security Architect will be responsible for identifying and addressing security exposures and risks, while also working on a portfolio of new technology projects delivering the security architecture for application and infrastructure projects. You will also be developing and documenting security regulations and roadmaps.
The best suited Security Architect for the role will have:
* Experience leading the development of security architecture for a global organisation.
* Very strong knowledge of regulatory and legislative risk management and compliance requirements.
* Exposure to working in the energy sector would be highly beneficial.
* Strong background contributing to IT strategic planning.
* Excellent team management skills with the ability to mentor and build teams.
This is a fantastic permanent role working in a global organisation with overview of a number of new exciting projects. There is the opportunity for you to have a real impact on the company and their security roadmap moving forwards.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration for the role. For more information on the position, please contact Jessica Rippin.
Role: Security Architect
Annapurna IT are acting as an employment agency with regards to this opportunity. For the latest news on Technology Transformation please visit: NA