|Job Ref:||204478072||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||East Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||TN33||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
Workday System Administrator, Sussex, £40,000-50,000|
My global client are currently recruiting for a Workday Systems Administrator to work on the maintenance and development of their global Workday HR system.
The successful Workday System Administrator will be responsible for working on identifying areas to develop the system as well as implementing new modules and upgrades. The candidate will also work on the day to day maintenance of the system. They will also look after the data integrity and will work with stakeholders to help develop new reporting suites. This is a great role for someone looking to have a real impact on an organisation which has successfully implemented Workday and are looking develop it further.
The best suited Workday System Administrator for the role will have:
* Experience working with Workday HCM in an implementation or business as usual environment.
* Excellent functional and technical capability with Workday.
* Experience designing test plans and managing end to end testing activities.
* Strong HR MI reporting skills, with experience ideally using Workday Report Writing.
* The ability to effectively organise workloads and think creatively when solving problems.
* Very strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation in a challenging and rewarding role. If this position sounds of interest then please send through your CV for consideration, for more information on the position please email Jessica Rippin.
Role: Workday System Administrator
Location: East Sussex
Annapurna HR are acting as an employment agency with regards to this opportunity. For the latest news on HR Transformation and the 'Future of HR Systems' TV Series, please visit: NA