|Job Ref:||204482262||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
Systems Trainer - National|
This is a permanent, full time vacancy - due to the nature of the role frequent travel to all offices within the UK is required. The core office hours are 9am-5.30pm yet this is an autonomous role that may require earlier or later finish times on occasion.
The Systems Trainer will train all employees within Pulse Community Healthcare to correctly utilise all IT Tools at their disposal.
• Design and delivery of training courses tailored to the departments within Pulse Community healthcare
• Tracking of KPI's to measure training effectiveness.
• Document, develop and administer applications best practice Intranet and policies.
• Creation and maintenance of all training material, including on-line videos.
• Ensure content remains up to date and in line with business requirements.
• Ensure colleagues are making best use of IT tools on an on-going basis.
• Organising training schedules and record keeping.
• Perform regular training needs analysis.
• Identify system/operational inefficiencies and work closely with applications team to deliver improvements.
• Frequent travel to all offices within the UK
• Pulse Website
• Any new software that may be introduced by the business
Pulse Community Healthcare have established community teams based across the UK with a clear vision of being the first choice provider of complex, person-centred care packages. We want to make a positive difference to the lives of our clients by promoting choice and independence, and by delivering the highest standard of compassionate care.
As an organisation we are committed to offering excellent training and support to develop your career aspirations and achieve your potential.
We believe that our success is based on your success.
An excellent working knowledge of IQX is essential. You will be confident, assertive and pro-active with excellent interpersonal skills at all levels. Due to the nature of the role, flexibility to travel and the self-motivation to work on your own initiative is key.
Due to the nature of the role flexibility to travel is essential