|Job Ref:||204482933||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £100000/annum plus excellent bonus/benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
Compliance Monitoring Consultant-Rolling out/Implementation (Rules Engine Software solutions)|
These are senior roles in Consultancy (Manager/Sr Manager/Ass. Director) with a leading form who have worked hard in 2016 to provide new work/life balance polices to win talent from competitors in the marketplace.
You will have responsibility for:
• Providing subject matter expertise to our Financial Crime Transaction Monitoring re selection, functional requirements, design and testing of Transaction Monitoring solutions in FS firms
• Providing leadership and guidance on the best approach to analysis of complex Financial Crime issues, from determining initial risks and issues through to implementation
• Scoping and leading the delivery of analytical work
• Management and quality control of functional work streams in a wide range of project contexts
• Leveraging your skills and experience to support the development of proposals and marketing propositions
• Evaluating new technologies to expand the scope of the team's work and improve its efficiency
• To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
• Transaction Monitoring and Financial Crime domain expertise acquired from either a Compliance, Business or IT perspective
• Demonstrable experience of rules engine implementations in a Financial Crime compliance
• The ability to independently query, analyse and interpret data from a wide variety of information systems and use of analytical tools
• Understand business problems and to evaluate the results of your work in a business context.
• Propose solutions and effectively communicate this at various levels.
• Experience of leading and mentoring teams through analysis and implementations from a functional perspective
• Education to degree level or equivalent experience, ideally acquired in a technical or quantitative discipline
• Significant professional experience gained in roles of increasing responsibility
• Proven quantitative, analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• The availability and willingness to work abroad when required
Strong technical skills and/or knowledge in one or more of the following areas are essential:
• Knowledge of one or more market leading rules engine solutions for Financial Crime compliance (e.g. Actimize; FICO, Norcom; Mantas; BAE Detica; SAS etc.)
Desirable but not essential:
• Compliance experience as a practitioner and/or Financial Crime compliance qualifications (e.g. ICA or ACAMS or equivalent)
• Experience leading and delivering complex projects for external clients
• Exposure to commercial sales and marketing activities
• Understanding of the financial services industry within a retail, corporate or investment banking context
• In order to apply please submit your CV & any Covering letter to Craig Johnson (details above).
• About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas: E-Discovery and Digital Forensics; Payments; Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE's etc.); Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT - (full SDLC- BA's PM's , Architects, Developers etc.); Big Data and Data Analytics - (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance
• Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients' specifications.
Our Data Protection number: ZA053843