|Job Ref:||204500149||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum + Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 04:04|
Job Title: SAP Functional Consultant - HR, Payroll & Benefits |
Location: Milton Keynes - Monday to Friday - 7.5 hours per day (some flexibility required of course)
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 DOE + Benefits Allowance & Core Benefits including generous Pension Scheme, 25 days Holiday PLUS Bank Holidays etc.
Job Reference: PH8800
• Expertise in Personnel Administration (PA) & Organisational Management (OM) modules
• Knowledge of Payroll (PY), including maintenance of schemas & PCR's
• Knowledge & understanding of Personnel Actions, Dynamic Actions & SAP Features
• Experience of SAP data conversion tools such as LSMW
• Experience of full project life-cycle: requirements analysis, process design, blueprint documentation, specification of required developments, gap analysis, configuration, testing & production support
• Problem management skills
• SAP HCM & Payroll configuration experience
The ideal candidate would also have expertise in some of the following SAP HR modules:
Personnel Development (PD) - Recruitment (RC) - Training & Events (PE) - Employee Self Service (ESS) - Manager Self Service (MSS) - Employee Interaction Centre (EIC) - Records Management (RM)
Knowledge of Performance Management systems & the key business processes involved in running a professional services firm, plus experience of providing support in a blue-chip company.
Business Applications is made up of a number of teams providing subject matter expertise on, & responsible for the IT solutions underpinning a number of service areas.
The HR & Talent team are responsible for an established SAP ECC6 solution providing Core HR, Payroll, Benefits & Performance Management plus other bespoke/SaaS products for On-boarding, Compensation review & Resource Scheduling.
• Provision of subject matter expertise on all HR processes in the Hire to Retire lifecycle & the technology underpinning solutions
• Participation in the end-to-end life-cycle of enhancement work, from the initial analysis to implementation & ongoing support
• Ensuring the solutions evolve in order to meet the business requirements of the UK & CH firm
• Specification & testing of system enhancements where the capability of the standard software does not meet the business requirements
• Configuration of the SAP Payroll software to meet the business requirements of the UK Firm
• Provision of day-to-day 3rd tier support for the SAP HCM solution
• Provision of day-to-day 3rd tier support for other HR related solutions
• Degree level qualified or equivalent
• Qualified through experience
• Leadership skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated team player with a strong work ethic
• Analytical, logical, thorough, methodical & decisive
• Able to work without supervision using their initiative to be creative in solution design
• Ability to translate key complex technical issues into common business language
• Excellent interpersonal manner, communication skills & customer focussed
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy