|Job Ref:||204500765||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Code:||CV34||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum + Company Benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:26|
Our Client, based in Warwick, are looking to add a Full Stack Developer / Technical Lead to their team. They provide software development tools for high performance computing.|
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated developer to join an expanding development team as the hands-on technical lead on an exciting new project. Previous experience developing web applications (full stack) is essential. As technical lead you will be expected to make informed architectural choices that ensure the software we develop will be robust and maintainable for years to come.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At least four years? experience developing web applications (full stack).
- At least two years? Python programming experience.
- Experience in a senior or technical lead position.
- Technically hands-on and an effective team leader.
- Demonstrable software design skills.
- Experience with a Python based server side framework, e.g. Django.
- Expert knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS 3.
- Experience developing responsive solutions.
- A strong automated regression testing ethos.
- Knowledge and regular use of automated regression testing frameworks at each level of the stack.
- Knowledge and regular use of source control.
- Development experience using the following technologies: PostgreSQL, Karma/Jasmine, REST, Mercurial