|Job Ref:||204508470||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
HR Systems Analyst, Surrey, £35,000-45,000|
My global client are currently recruiting for a HR Systems Analyst to join their HRIS team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career working with the latest HR technology in an exciting role with plenty of project work coming up.
The best suited HR Systems Analyst for the role will have:
- Experience working on the maintenance and development of a HR system, with exposure to supporting end users and acting as a HRIS Super User.
- Exposure to working with Workday either in an implementation or business as usual environment would be highly beneficial.
- An interest in moving into a team management role in the future.
- An appetite to learn new skills and to diagnose and solve problems.
- Any exposure to working on system configuration would be highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple responsibilities.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in HR systems, working in a friendly team environment with the latest HR technology.
If this role sounds of interest then please send through your CV for consideration, for more information on the role please contact Jessica Rippin.
Role Title: HR Systems Analyst
Annapurna HR are acting as an employment agency with regards to this opportunity. For the latest news on HR Transformation and the 'Future of HR Systems' TV Series please visit: NA