|Job Ref:||204513185||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:26|
Position: SEO Executive|
Ref: (Apply online only)
Our client is an award winning integrated B2B marketing agency located close to Oxford with an impressive list of clients. Due to continued success they are looking for a talented SEO Executive to join the team.
The role will involve working across a range of clients, and you'll be heavily involved on various website projects. Ultimately, you'll be responsible for ensuring that the websites "go live" with SEO best practices in place.
You'll be the "go-to" person for SEO advice in the agency, and part of the role will be to promote the benefits of organic search internally. Strong Google Analytics and Tag Manager skills are essential, and you'll be comfortable assisting Account Managers compile performance reports and identify key statistics and opportunities for their clients.
Role & responsibilities
• Site auditing - Identifying potentially problematic technical issues on our clients' websites and working with internal development teams to fix them.
• Onsite SEO - Optimising new websites in preparation for going live, including carrying out keyword research, creation/optimisation of meta tags, site content, and URL structures
• Campaign analysis - Using Google Analytics and other tools to identify user-engagement trends and to compile recommendations for improvements.
• Analysing competitor activity, backlink profiles and industry trends using various tools in order to spot opportunities.
• Reporting - Provide bespoke performance reports for clients using Google Analytics and other tools
• Training - Provide SEO and/or Google Analytics training to clients and internal teams when required.
Technical skills & experience
• Previous experience of working in an SEO/web development role
• Possesses strong website analysis skills, and able to confidently interpret data provided on tools such as Google Analytics.
• Comfortable using popular SEO and keyword research tools
• Google Certifications in Analytics and AdWords preferred but not essential.
• A personable, confident communicator, comfortable working with internal teams, as well as facing clients for meetings, training sessions or new business pitches.
• Works with high standards, an organised approach and attention to detail.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role