|Job Ref:||204514342||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Taunton||Address:||Post Code:||TA1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Excellent Company benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:41|
Role Description: You will be joining a dedicated team of developers from a range of backgrounds with one thing in common - a passion for delivering high quality, reliable and maintainable software.
The primary development focuses are cutting-edge .net solutions carefully designed to support our clients business, supplier networks, market-leading clients, and their customers. We will challenge you on a daily basis to take an active role in the direction of our software. Our main technology focus is on .Net solutions with multi-tiered architecture, MVC 5 presentation layers with Razor Views, JQuery, HTML5 and CSS3, as well as supporting console and service applications. Behind the scenes our applications sit on SQL Server data sources, utilising a combination of Entity Framework, and SQL Stored Procedures with (url removed). We want nothing to hold you back, so you will be developing in a professional environment using Visual Studio Team System, Test Driven Development and other contemporary technologies. You will be encouraged to assist team members and mentor junior developers in modern development techniques.
Qualifications and Experience:
The .Net Software Developer will need to demonstrate expertise in some or all of the below:
• Extensive SQL Server experience
• Extensive Entity Framework experience
• Extensive (url removed) MVC experience
• Web API
• XHMTL/HTML5 & CSS2/3
• Use of Visual Studio 2013 or above.
• Working knowledge of IIS 7 and above
• Source Control (SVN/TFS)
• Database design and performance analysis
• Extensive commercial experience in .NET application development
• Problem solving and debugging code
• Great communication skills
• A real passion for delivering great products
• Team working skills and collaboration
The following skills would be advantageous:
• Used or built WCF services
• Test Driven Development
• Familiarity with Agile Methodology and also Kanban approach.
• Android/IOS App development
• Ability to build strong support relationships with others
• Ability to remain focused during extremely busy periods
• Able to prioritise workloads and recognise company and customer demands
• Ability to work to targets and deadlines
• Good communication skills (both written and oral)
• Good organisation skills
• Project management
• Personal time management
Salary: Dependent on experience