|Job Ref:||204520769||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke-on-Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST4||Salary:||£23000 - £27000/annum 25 days, pension, subsidised food||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:48|
IT Infrastructure & Service Continuity Technician|
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a Stoke-on-Trent based organisation that is involved in building complex data management and software products for well-known companies around the world.
As an IT Infrastructure and Service Continuity Technician you will support the IT Infrastructure and Service Continuity Team Leader and others in the IT Strategy and Transition department to manage:
• The data centre infrastructure and hardware in line with business needs.
• The implementation of best practices and continued innovation.
• Co-ordinating the development, maintenance, review and testing of business continuity and disaster recovery plans for each business unit.
Responsibilities will include:
• Identifying potential threats to the business.
• Assessing the impacts to business operations that those threats, if realized, might cause.
• Providing a framework for building organisational resilience.
• Supporting our IT hardware and data centre facilities:
• Providing assistance for incidents, changes and requests in accordance with agreed SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
• Regular monitoring and inspection of data centre facilities and hardware.
• Co-ordinating external third-parties during on-site visits to our data centres.
• Transporting IT equipment between sites.
• Server hardware installation.
• Network cabling.
• Industry Leading Benefits -
• 25 Days holiday + 8 bank holidays
• Employers pension contribution
• Free parking
• Childcare Vouchers
• Heavily subsidised food menu (breakfast / lunch & dinner)
• Cycle to work scheme
If you're experienced in Continuity/Disaster Recovery and have a genuine interest in Data Centres/Infrastructure then apply to find out more about this excellent opportunity