|Job Ref:||204522979||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£23000 - £25000/annum + OTE to £40,000||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
Our Client is one of the Uk's market leaders in the provision of Communications and IT Solutions to SME and Blue Chip Business across the UK with a full range of solutions and services including mobile, digital and cloud based solutions. Due to continued growth and market penetration within these fields, they seek to add a talented Account Manager to their AM Team. Their customers are spread throughout the UK, from sole traders to large International PLC's, and their focus is on providing the right advice in ALL areas of Technology. The role of the Account Managers is crucial to their success and encompasses 'full lifecycle' management of your prescribed base and to be the key commercial contact for their customers. |
As an Account Manager you will be tasked with :
• Gaining deep customer insight to understand their business and their plans on how IT and mobile device solutions will aid their own growth and development plans through regular, scheduled Account Reviews
• Re-sign and upgrade customers nearing contractual eligibility.
• Gain referrals and leads for additional products and services, not limited to Hosted Telephony, Unified Communications solutions; Connectivity (ADSL: Leased Lines; EFM); Secure Networks (MPLS); Security/Devise Management Solutions; Fixed Lines and Calls; IT Services
• Welcome Calls and effective on-boarding of new customers
• Day to day customer support in a commercial setting.
• Ensure our customers are delighted with all aspects of our Service and Commercial proposition
• Attend client meeting when necessary.
• The role will flex with the needs of your customers and the ever changing connected world in which we operate so the ability to cope with constant change is a must.
• Making sure CRM system is updated
• Achieve personal and team targets and Key Performance Indicators
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
• At least 12 months experience in commercial transactions in the mobile industry.
• 2 years' experience in a similar Account Managers role, preferably in mobile and telecommunications.
• Knowledge of mobile and fixed/hosted telephony