|Job Ref:||204532885||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Up to £45,000 plus car /allowance||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
We are SCC - Specialist Computer Centres - Europe's leading IT Services organisation . We provide a comprehensive range of infrastructure services to many of the UK's leading commercial companies and public sector organisations , which optimise the investment in their IT estate to maximise performance , efficiencies , cost and ensure business continuity .|
We are continuing to expand and now have a real career opportunity for a talented individual to join our Major Incident Management team based at our offices in Warrington .
To take full responsibility for major incident management for allocated customers to restore business as usual by liaison with technical subject matter experts whilst maintaining effective communication with external and internal stakeholders until full resolution is achieved .
Main Duties of Job:
* Management of major /critical incidents
* Communication with external and internal stakeholders
* To lead multiple resource teams to achieve speed and effective restoration of service.
* To take control of the incident ; creating a plan of action to achieve service restoration .
* To keep key internal stakeholders advised and to escalate when required .
* To liaise with 3rd party vendors/suppliers
* To attend Change Advisory Board meetings
* To work closely with Problem Management
Skills Knowledge & Experience :
* High level Major Incident Management experience
* Strong character to lead conference calls and deal with all levels of support staff/teams .
* Understanding of IT infrastructure services
* Excellent communication and customer facing skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment .
* Experience of delivering service excellence in an ITIL environment
* Experience using ServiceNow or similar service desk tools .
* ITIL qualifications or knowledge of ITIL process and structure
* Experience in stakeholder management .
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We offer a base salary of up to £45,000 plus a company car or car allowance plus other big company benefits .
Then click the response button now