|Job Ref:||204563806||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:36|
Technical Architect / £35,000-£45,000 / Bimingham|
An exciting new opportunity for a Technical Architect has arisen at a blue chip company located in Birmingham. This is a fantastic chance for career progression and to work in a newly established office.
- At least 5 years of experience working within a technical IT role
- Lead technical projects from pitch to delivery
- Demonstrate knowledge of new technologies
- Technical planning
- Work proactively with other technical colleagues to develop technical solutions
- Communicate technical ideas effectively
- Use problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Windows Sever 2008/2012
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange
- Windows 7/8 or 10
If interested please send your CV or call (Apply online only) as interviews are taking place this week!
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment in the UK, advertising more infrastructure jobs than any other agency, dealing with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. By specialising solely in placing infrastructure candidates, I have built key relationships with employers across the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
Technical Architect / windows server / MS Exchange / Office365 / infrastructure / MS Office / West Midlands / Birmingham / Warwickshire / Staffordshire / Worcestershire