|Job Ref:||204564153||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tunbridge Wells||Address:||Post Code:||TN1||Salary:||£24000 - £27000/annum Bens||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:36|
IT Support |
GBP24k-GBP27k plus Benefits
Full Time 8:30am-5:30pm
My Client is a dynamic and growing travel company who are looking for someone with brilliant Computer skills with experience in server administration, to be able to deliver front line technical support to around 70 users across 2 sites. With this job you will be able to have the opportunity to expand and grow your skills, undertaking training and improving your skills set and working in a busy fast thinking team.
As the FPOC in desktop and network based technical support you will be crucial to delivering: anti-virus services; resolving printer issues, MS Office, email and internet/connectivity issues and responsible for escalating tasks with external providers.
• Providing remote support using tools such as TeamViewer
• Administering new starter and staff leaver processes
• Managing IT support with emphasis on increasing g end-user uptime
• Performing routine heath and operational checks
• Providing administrative support in the management of relevant software and hardware obtaining.
• Ensuring that relevant documentation (process/procedure/policy) is comprehensive and up-to-date
• Providing first line support of our telephone system
You will also be responsible for maintaining high levels of confidentiality and information security in compliance with the company's relevant policies and procedures, ensuring proper security of company IT infrastructure, completing adequate back-ups of systems, assisting with business continuity/disaster recovery planning and testing, using change control procedures to ensure changes are controlled and documented thoroughly.
Relevant computer based qualification or relevant experience with the ability to use initiative when needed.
• Windows Server 2008, 2012
• Windows Server Update Services
• MS Group policy
• Anti-virus and security
• Exchange 2013
• Firewalls/Routers - knowledge of
• Active directory
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office desktop products is key
• TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, WAN, VoIP - hands on experience of
You will need a full driving license for this job to travel to branch office based in Kent