|Job Ref:||204564534||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:36|
My client, a prestigious global bank, is looking for a senior contractor to join their team for a rolling 6 month contract: |
Role: SAS Developer
Rate: £450 to £550 / day
Summary of the role: The role is required to deliver SAS IFRS 9 Retail Impairment calculator, from detail design up to implementation of the calculator in Live environment.
* Excellent knowledge and interest in new SAS tool-set and road-map
* Good knowledge of Retail Banking and Retail Risk
* Strong conceptual skills (delivery management)
* Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong negotiation and influencing skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Numerous years experience in SAS delivery within large programmes.
* Extensive experience with DI Studios and ETL.
* Demonstrated flexibility across multiple domains and functional areas
* Structured analytical approach
* Demonstrated ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and senior leaders
* Working across cultures and in matrixed organisational structures
To apply for this role, or for further information, please email back with a copy of your latest CV.
If you are not on the market, but know someone who is, please feel free to pass on my details (I offer referral fees).
4 Week notice or less considered.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit (url removed)