|Job Ref:||204564698||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum bonus and pension||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Exclusive role - Global Hedge Fund in central London is now seeking an experienced Application Support Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.|
The Application Support specialist will be working in a dynamic team that supports both off-the-shelf and bespoke products / applications across Front, Middle and Back Office.
This role would suit enthusiastic and driven individuals that thrive in a team and are very technology orientated.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills, background and knowledge:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience working in Application / Production Support role (ideally 5+ years).
* Experience of Investment banking or Wealth Management or Asset Management or Hedge Fund related applications.
* A solid understanding of Capital Markets and Asset Classes mandatory
* Knowledge of Front, Middle and Back Office Applications.
* Past experience working in a global organisation.
* Familiarity with order management systems and financial data analytics tools.
* Experience with any of the following applications will be an advantage: Charles River Investment Management System (CRIMS), Blackrock Aladdin, Portware or eFront etc.
* Knowledge of financial instruments and qualifications such as CFA or MFE (beneficial but not mandatory)
* Good team worker, eager to learn with good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
If you are an experienced Application Support Specialist with the required skills, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds