|Job Ref:||204564795||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£25000 - £45000/annum benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
My Glasgow client, a leading Data Services consultancy are experiencing strong growth and are growing their team of Microstrategy Consultants and are looking for both mid & senior level candidates. |
As a Consultant you will work with their clients to understand business needs, technical requirements and then design and implement high value solutions.
Role responsibilities include:
* Delivering billable consultancy services
* Build solid understanding of business objectives associated with client projects
* Communicate effectively with both internal & external clients
* Leverage and extend best practices for service delivery
* Actively participate in knowledge sharing forums
* Deliver classroom training for internal audiences
Required experience includes:
* Experience of designing and implementing Microstrategy solutions
* Experience of working with other Business Intelligence tools
* Excellent written verbal and written communication skills
* Report development and dashboard creation
* Develop security models
* Experience working with databases eg. Oracle, SQL
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this growing consultancy and you will be joining the largest team of Microstrategy Certified Developers in Scotland.
Although Microstrategy experience is ideal I will consider candidates with other BI tools including Microsoft BI, PL/SQL, Business Objects.
Search Consultancy is acting as and employment agency for this role