|Job Ref:||204564920||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Middlesbrough||Address:||Post Code:||TS3||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Senior Front End Developer|
£40k - £45k
We're working with a tech company in Middlesbrough looking for a Senior Front End Developer, they have an exciting and disruptive business having developed a unique software-as-a-service product that allows retailers and marketers to efficiently and creatively manage their website media without the need for complex, third party and costly IT development. In this way, they are dramatically re-engineering the economics and quality of online merchandising and marketing.
The product allows retailers to run sales and marketing campaigns consistently over any device or channel, thereby increasing the quality and reach of each campaign. By having the ability to control and update the media in their digital channels, retailers and marketers can increase the frequency of campaigns. The product therefore increases both the quality and frequency of product marketing campaigns, increasing digital channel sales.
We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join this growing team. Day to day you will build and style modern single page applications. We would particularly love you to apply if some of the statements below describe you.
* You start a new project by configuring a modern build process (Gulp / Grunt / Sass / Less)
* You have built web apps using frameworks like AngularJS, NA, React or similar frameworks
* You have built tools or services using NA
* You have experience mentoring and directing less senior engineers
* You are principled about technology and have opinions about programming and tools
* You believe automated testing is important and that code should be well tested
* You have experience with specific technologies in our stack
If you are interested in the advertised Senior Front End Developer position please apply through the requested method and we will be in touch shortly with regards to your suitability for the role.
Sharpe Recruitment Ltd is a North East based consultancy, dedicated to placing professionals in rewarding jobs throughout the North of England across a variety of disciplines including Digital Media, Design, Development, Creative Advertising, Sales & Marketing, Tech & IT