|Job Ref:||204564926||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£NEG competitive||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Software Architect (C#, .NET, Azure)- Glasgow - £70,000|
A digital Agency based in the centre of Glasgow are now looking to hire an Architect to join their talented, ambitious team.
The Software Architect is a key role in the Architecture discipline of the Engineering team. As the Software Architect you will work closely with the businesses clients, fellow architects and engineers to define secure, durable and scalable back-end architectures. This role is both hands on and hands off, you will spend as much time researching new technologies, coding up proof of concepts and coaching / mentoring engineers as you will drawing and presenting boxes and arrows.
* 5 Years' experience C based language development (C# Ideally)
* 5 Years' experience Framework development (.NET ideally)
* 3 Years' experience Framework, Oracle/Hibernate
* 5 Years' experience Web frameworks, i.e. (url removed) MVC
* 5 Years' experience REST API development and architecture
* 3 Years' experience SOAP Web Services development and architecture
* 3 Years' experience Cloud development and architecture (Azure and/or AWS)
* 5 Years' experience Developing secure, durable and scalable software architectures
For the chance to apply please attach and send your CV or contact Ross Baron at Computer Futures Manchester