|Job Ref:||204565034||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£500 - £600/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Are you an experienced Digital/Solution Architect looking for a new contract? If so get in touch... |
Our client is currently looking for several experienced Solution/Digital Architects to join their team on a contract basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a large banking organisation in Northampton.
You will be responsible for providing the definition of digital architecture, roadmaps and technical solutions as well as providing a consultative approach towards leading edge technology.
The selected candidate will need to be able to communicate direction and benefits of digital architecture to developers, engineers and non-technical stakeholders.
* Proven experience of working within a large digital environment
* Strong experience of application client and server architecture in the web and/or mobile domain
* Strong experience of application frameworks and architecture patterns
* Experience of Object-Orientated design and Enterprise Integration Patterns
* Stakeholder Management
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* Experience of operating in an Agile delivery environment
* Previous financial services experience
* Experience of microservices and refactoring to microservices
* Knowledge and experience of Enterprise Architecture frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman).
* Experience of DevOps and containerization
If you feel you have the relevant experience then please submit an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation