|Job Ref:||204565078||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Ipswich||Address:||Post Code:||IP4||Salary:||£25000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Job Title: Project Management Office - PMO |
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary: Up to 45k D.O.E.
Duration: 1 year Fixed Term Contract
I have an urgent requirement for a PMO on a 1 year FTC to assist the Projects team at my client based in Ipswich, Suffolk.
This role would suit someone looking to progress their career within PMO/Project Management. The successful candidate will ideally be Prince 2 & Agile certified and have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Review & improve the approach to Project management and PMO.
- Prep & relay reports & KPI to all relevant stakeholders.
- To assist with the scoping, planning, management and delivery of project requirements.
- Requirement capture and recording of projects.
- Keep RAID log updated and ensure dependencies are logged.
- Maintenance of Project workstacks using a range of tools including, Planview, OnTime Project, Sharepoint, Project Sever & MS Excel.
- Providing assistance with the communication and reporting needs of projects, including but not limited to capacity, work progress, changes,
risks and issues
Key Skills Required:
- Planning & Communication
- Relationship building and stakeholder management ability
- Experience across project delivery lifecycle
- Listening skills
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Good general IT skills
- Good time management practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Key Skills: List of key skills for the role;
PMO, Prince 2, Project Office, Project Management.
Candidates must be eligible to live & work in the UK
Please send a Word CV through asap to for immediate consideration.