|Job Ref:||204565272||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£120 - £135/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Database and E-Learning Product Manager Contract £135 per day |
One of the largest membership organisations that work closely with the medical profession are looking for a Database and E-Learning Product Manager to work on a short term contract basis for approximately 8 - 10 weeks.
With over 50,000 members, their data and information systems are a key tool in ensuring that they deliver the support and services their members require.
This role will be responsible for managing two of these systems:
• The database (Integra) which holds all of their member information
• Trainee E-Learning system which is used by over 11,000 Trainee's and
Local Education and Training Boards (LETBs) to log and store
information on trainees' Workplace Based Assessments.
The Database and E-Learning Product Manager will support the ongoing development of both systems to ensure the information needs are delivered now and in the future. This will involve co-ordinating and liaising with key business users and our IT providers to ensure all development requirements and improvements are addressed, and providing support to staff, trainers, trainees and other stakeholders in using these systems.
Experience of working with IT Development teams, relational database management systems and other data structures is therefore essential.
Main Purpose Database and E-Learning Product Manager
• To manage the ongoing development of an electronic portfolio to
support the learning of trainees that documents their learning and
Workplace Based Assessment.
This involves co-ordinating and liaising with the Senior User Help Desk
and IT to ensure all development requirements and improvements are
• To provide support to trainers, trainees, staff and other stakeholders in using the e-learning product as appropriate.
• To ensure that accurate records of enquiries, issues and feedback are kept, analysed and categorised in order to identify problems with the e-learning product investigate solutions and inform upgrades and improvements.
• To support the ongoing development of the database (Integra) to ensure the information needs are readily available.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
• Educated to degree level or equivalent level of analytical thinking and
• Experience of working with relational database management systems
and other data structures, ideally Integra
• Supporting users in the use of database driven applications
• Experience of working in a helpdesk environment
• Experience of offering technical support and advice
• Experience of electronic or web-based learning systems, would be an
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to deal calmly and confidently with demanding or difficult
situations and the ability to communicate effectively and confidently
with senior professionals and colleagues
• Proven ability to think strategically and to identify the long-term
implications of changes within an existing framework
• Proven ability to manage and prioritise a changing and demanding
workload delivering to tight deadlines and within constraints
Database and E-Learning Product Manager Contract £135 per day
Remuneration: £135 per day
Location: Central London close to Euston and Kind Cross Stations
Database, e-learning, Product Manager, eLearning, Integra, CRM