|Job Ref:||204565780||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Didcot||Address:||Post Code:||OX11||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:36|
We are on the lookout for a multi-skilled and experienced Full Stack Developer to join a great agency in Oxfordshire. This role is back end focused but needs a developer who is well versed in both front and back end development. If you`re looking to further your career working on campaigns for global brands in a fun, ambitious agency, then read on.|
This is an integrated marketing agency who offer modern and ambitious digital solutions to their impressive client base. They are looking for a driven and team-focused Full Stack Developer to help to deliver innovative digital campaigns for globally iconic brands.
The successful Full Stack Developer will work in a close-knit technical team. You will be expected to fulfil client requirements by defining and planning solutions and implementing them both on time and within budget. Your solid and structured coding skills will underpin everything you do. As you will be working with more junior team members you will be expected to share knowledge and skills to help develop the team as a whole.
The Experience We Need
The perfect Full Stack Developer will need to be a real team player and also have
- At least 3 years full stack development experience with an in depth understanding of the complete web development process.
- Skilled in PHP and OOP principals and an understanding of LAMP server administration.
- Worked with CMS - including configuration, theming, deployment and plugin development.
- Be knowledgeable in UX, user journeys and wireframes.
- A genuine passion for what you do with the drive to evolve and develop your skills in line with new technologies and approaches.
- An ability to work on multiple projects at once - ideally experience of this in an agency setting.
You will also need to be able to provide us with links to examples of your previous work and be able to talk through your input to these examples.
What You`ll Get in Return
For your amazing work you will receive a salary of £28K - £35K DOE plus benefits package.
How to Apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy a call