|Job Ref:||204565841||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£400 - £600/day competitive||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:36|
Contract iOS Developer - £400 - £600 - Bristol|
Interview Slots Next Week!
An E-Commerce organisation. looking for a Senior iOS Developer to help build out their new mobile application. They are building an astounding new mobile app targeting a wide market and have major funding behind them.
They are looking for an enthusiastic developer (objective C, Swift , iOS 7,8, Responsive/Adaptive) to join their team. Candidates must have strong software engineering background, including design, architecture, test automation, deployment automation in iOS world. Strong in agile development using XP practices (pairing, continuous integration, test driven development) for mobile solutions
The working environment would be agile focused with emphasis on Scrum, TDD, XP.
* 3+ years commercial object-orientated development experience
* 1+ years iOS development experience with demonstrable apps released on App Store
* A firm understanding of iOS programming paradigms and memory management
* Extensive knowledge of the iOS SDK, Objective-C, Swift
* Strong knowledge of RESTful web services, XML and JSON data format
* Excellent communication and client facing skills
* Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
If interested please apply and also add me on Linked in for future Job Update. - Jay Simpson - https://(url removed)/in/jay-simpson-642732b4.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (url removed)
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales