|Job Ref:||204565881||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £80000/annum competitive||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:36|
Head of Quality Assurance / QA, London, Media sector|
A well known and ambitious digital agency based in Paddington, London are looking to hire a Head of Quality assurance to lead the growing Quality assurance function within the business.
As the Head of Quality Assurance you will be responsible for a diverse team of testers and work closely with other Heads of Department to coordinate work flows and deliver the best possible solution.
The Head of Quality assurance will also work with external vendors and suppliers, this requires excellent communication skills and experience with stakeholder management is a plus.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Establishing QA procedures and documentation repository
* Set up quality and reliability standards through analysis.
* Further establish standards for inspection, quality of finished products, evaluation, test methods and maintenance.
* Maintain technical knowledge trough workshops and publications.
* Preparation of product and process quality reports.
* Operational management and team structure
* Recruitment, training coordination and reviews.
The company offers a great work environment, which promotes inclusion across the board. They have recently signed up multiple international clients to join their already enviable client base which has pushed the organisation technically and created exciting work for all involved.
For the successful Head of QA we have up to £80,000 on offer. There is also a generous benefits package on offer.
Please contact Marios Nicolaides to discuss
Senior Quality Assurance / QA Manager, London, Media sector