|Job Ref:||204565923||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Pension, Negotiable||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:36|
DBA - Oracle DBA - London|
A fantastic opportunity to join a organisation which is globally recognised as a leader within their industry. As a organisation, they set out to make a difference. Due to the nature of their business, they understand the importance of staying ahead of the curve within technology which see's successful candidates getting exposure to the latest versions of SQL Server as well as Oracle & movement into the cloud space.
This is a salaried position paying up to £45,000 with great benefits. Training can be provided to bring individuals up to speed to ensure that they will be the best that they can be. My client boasts a supportive environment, right from Directors through to line management, their main interest is to ensure that employees are happy and have a great work life balance.
Experience I am looking for...
* Paying up to £45,000
* Expertise in Oracle technology: configuring, troubleshooting, securing and maintaining the Charity's database systems
* Extensive experience of server administration Oracle 12c, 11G and 10G
* Experience of working with server hardware and working within a virtualised environment
* Experience of server operating systems: Oracle, Red Hat
* Able to use backup tools such as RMAN, MS SQL maintenance scheduling
* Experience with Citrix technologies including Xenapp Presentation Server and related technologies
* Experience of using a range of messaging and collaboration tools including Microsoft Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, Communications Centre
This is a great opportunity for a Database professional to join a leading organisation in London. They not only provide training but they also sign post your career through to new and exciting opportunities so do not miss out on this fantastic position as my client is interviewing NOW!
To discuss in more detail, please send your CV or alternatively, call Taz Shahid on (Apply online only)
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.
Key words: Oracle DBA, SQL Server, MS SQL Server, SQL Developer, Database, Oracle, Cloud, DBA, SSRS, SSIS, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views, Database Development, Replication, Automation, Integration, Mirriroing, Disaster Recovery, London