|Job Ref:||204566025||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Salary:||£45000 - £80000/annum Competitive Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:36|
Java Technical Architect |
Paying up to £80,000
I am currently looking for a passionate Java Technical Architect with a proven track record to join a rapidly growing software and managed services provider who are based in Bracknell. This is a great opportunity for you to take on the big global players in IT systems management and win! In addition to owning the overall technical design of projects, you will also act as a subject matter expert, collaborating with other Technical Architects to provide consultative input to their projects. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of every project phase, including design, implementation, integration, troubleshooting and handover to the customer, partners and internal support.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the client to scope technical requirements and produce detailed architecture and design for implementation.
- Leading the delivery of complex solutions, working closely with project teams to ensure delivery according to architectural best practice.
- Develop an exciting range of products and solutions, improving and expanding on the current product set.
- Assist in the architecture of a database that will be constantly receiving large amounts of data from multiple sources.
- Continue to build out a fully cloud based solution, with a strong focus on scalability.
- Develop strategic relationships with customers by translating business strategy into a technical vision.
- Identify and evaluate the technologies that will be used for the project based on requirements & technology trends.
- Identify and address architectural challenges.
- Ensure that the application design is adequately documented and approved.
- Contribute to the technical code and design documentation.
- Conduct code reviews and ensuring quality solutions are built and tested.
- Experience in architecture, design and implementation of Java/J2EE based solutions with minimum of 3 years in a Technical Architect role
- Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss, WebSphere
- Experience with agile development processes, specifically SCRUM
- UNIX / Linux
- Oracle / MySQL / Postgres / MSSQL
- Subversion (SVN) / Git source control
To be successful in this role a passion for technology is essential; you will be a problem solver with an eye for detail and the ability to communicate across the business. You will have strong research, investigation and evaluation skills with an awareness of current trends and innovations.
Personally you will be highly motivated, delivery focused and have a real passion for understanding not just how but why things are done. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on innovative and challenging projects while also being able to develop your skills and progress your career quickly. A great chance to join a highly respected and growing technology firm!
If this sounds like the right role for you, please contact Rachel Rickard today on (Apply online only) or email r . rickard @ computerfutures . com