|Job Ref:||204566344||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:36|
Jobline Staffing are now recruiting for a Technology Architect to work for a leading academic institution supporting over 30,000 users.
This is a permanent role based in central London
• Conceptualise, architect, design and develop strategies, policies, standards, principles and solutions to ensure high quality delivery of end-to-end services
• To manage stakeholders expectations
• Involved in the creation and validation of designs, providing detailed estimations for technical proposals and statements of work
• Influence strategies, architectures, designs, and implementations with teams and individuals of mixed seniority
• Ensure that solution architectures are aligned to support reuse, agility, productivity, scalability, operational excellence and business-technology alignment
• Help define policies, principles and standards to ensure overall integration, compatibility and effectiveness of systems. Uphold and defend standards for process, delivery, quality, and user experience.
Required skills and experience:
• Experience of leading and supporting enterprise scale change from inception through design & delivery
• Familiar with Prince2 and Agile environments
• Full project lifecycle exposure
• Significant experience rationalising and consolidating processes and technology
• Experience providing oversight and direction with regard to architectures, design, mentorship and issue resolution
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence motivate and inspire
• Experience in operational and strategic technology planning and execution
• Expert knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of the FEA, Zachman and TOGAF methodologies
• Emotional intelligence to present architectural views that meet the relevant stakeholder's viewpoint
As well as a competitive salary this role offers good benefit that includes:
• 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
• Excellent pension scheme
To discuss this role further please contact Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential