|Job Ref:||204566633||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:36|
Bid Manager - Software Solutions - Space Division - Bristol - £45K|
* A major software solutions company who develop specialist software for the Space industry requires Bid Manager to provide entrepreneurial leadership and a specialism to manage bids and the bid process within the Space Division. The Division are looking for an ambitious, innovative and results driven Bid Manager.
* This strategic addition will need to demonstrate the right attitude as well as the required competencies and as such any experience with the Space industry is not considered as essential.
* Working within our Space Division is very rewarding. We are looking for applicants who thrive in a dynamic environment and want to develop their career and help to shape the future of the Division. Our customers are the UK and European Space institutions e.g. UK Space Agency, European Space Agency, as well as private companies and consortiums. We are ideally positioned as customers, suppliers and partners across the space industry that provide the diversity and opportunity to be involved in the principal Space missions and initiatives in Space exploration.
* As well as opportunities for professional development, you will be joining a very experienced team with solid space knowledge. Regular social events are organised, with a network of sports clubs to help the integration of new starters and multi-faceted development teams.
* Proven experience or demonstrable skills in the management of a variety of bespoke software bids in a technical domain.
* The ability to push the boundaries and improve processes through leadership and ownership. This skill will need to be displayed prior to interview in the form of a presentation slide set (5-10 pages) that will then be presented during the interview to initiate a discussion.
* Experience in all aspects of bid management (process, relationship management, estimating, financial management, technical compliance).
* Team Management and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
* Exposure to contractual issues (e.g. review of contracts, contract change).
* Experience of creating and evaluating RFPs for issuing to potential sub-contractors as part of consortium building.
"Southern Lights Ltd act as an employment agency for the purposes of this advert"
For more information on the company and a detailed job specification please apply now