|Job Ref:||204566787||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum car allowance + benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
An experienced Performance tester is needed to join a ftse 100 company working with high-end clients across the UK, my client is in partnership with some of the biggest names in finance and wealth management and require an experienced performance test consultant to work on-site with their clients and lead a team of talented testers.|
As a performance tester with experience, the successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (experience in a client facing environment)
* 5+ years' experience working as a technical lead.
* Experience working across multiple projects working with a number of tools and disciplines.
* 5+ years' experience working with HP loadrunner, Performance centre or desirably NA
* A proven track-record of technical problem solving.
* A good understanding of project financials and cost/benefit analysis.
* A full UK driving license is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced performance tester to work with some incredible clients under a ftse 100 company.
My client is looking for someone to start immediately, please apply ASAP to be considered.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation