|Job Ref:||204566984||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Lichfield||Address:||Post Code:||WS14||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Magento Web Developer|
Location: Lichfield, West Midlands
Salary: £20k - 30k DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Due to continued success, Tippers Building Materials are looking for a dedicated Magento developer to join the e-commerce arm of the business based in Lichfield at the company's head office.
Magento developer - The Role:
You will be the expert in-house Magento developer, with advanced knowledge of the Magento platform, that will build, fix and patch our e-commerce websites; you will be part of a small team of digital marketing professionals and will take our websites to the next level.
What's expected from you:
• A Magento wizkid with at least two years' experience building e-commerce websites from scratch
• Ability to build custom modules and tools
• Able to follow a brief and manage your time effectively
• Able to liaise with external agencies and internal teams and be confident in meetings
• Have a positive attitude and ability to fit into a small team
• Experience working with ecommerce solutions
• Writing detailed proposals and technical specifications
• Extensive management of version control & deployment tools
• Project Planning, Development and Testing
• Writing code to technical specification and adhering to Magento's standards with a keen eye for detail and an analytical nature
• Full understanding of how to secure the Magento platform against malicious code / attacks.
Magento developer - Candidate profile:
• Candidates should be extremely competent, with the ability to work on their own as well as part of a team within a fast paced environment
• You should have experience leading development for the full life-cycle of a project - on spec, on time, on budget
• You should be commercially minded and results focused with a desire to innovate
• You will possess strong communication skills and be capable of presenting complex issues to non-technical colleagues
• You will be able to demonstrate and have first class knowledge of technology trends and best practices
• You are willing to make yourself available to work out of hours in times of high business demand or site malfunction.
This is an exciting role in a dynamic team and you will have the ability to shape the future of the business and grow with it.