|Job Ref:||204567081||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£19000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
1st line Support Analyst - Spanish Speaking|
Mon-Fri 15:00 - 23:00 afternoon/evening shift
(Authorised overtime paid at 1.5 hourly rate.)
Due to an increased presence in the Latin markets, this established telecoms solutions provider and a leading provider in the field of hosted Telecoms are looking for Spanish Speaking Support Analysts to join their existing team. Based in Milton Keynes you will need to provide cover on the15:00-23:00 shift.
This will primarily provide first line cover for their North and South American customers, but also UK and European based customers.
The primary role will be to provide first line support to their large customer base. This will involve answering and resolving issues raised by phone and the case management system.
You will be providing support for their own range of software applications, network infrastructure as well as more generic support.
You will need to be fluent in Spanish and English and have an excellent telephone manner with a strong attention to detail and ability to work unsupervised and under pressure. Previous IT Desktop support experience is not essential but a good understanding and working knowledge of computer or networking systems is. Full training on required applications will be provided.
* To provide first line support to the customer base; Participating in the triage of support issues, providing guidance and remote system support to installations.
* Participate in the triage of support cases in conjunction the Technical support manager and senior Engineers.
* Provide knowledgeable and accurate guidance to the customer base on the products.
* Ensuring that the root cause of system failures is fully investigated and documented.
* Ownership of assigned tasks and processes
* Manage customer expectations by regular communication of outstanding issues and situation status. Analysing impact, devising workarounds and communicating next step plans.
* Develop, maintain and apply personal knowledge and skills within the product and technology markets.
* Ensure support cases are dealt with and managed to a timely fashion and to the satisfaction of their customer base.
* Key knowledge includes: Data Comms, Telecoms, Voice Switching, Data Networks, VOIP, TDM, Configuration, SIP, Protocal messages, Codecs, Proxies, Registras - would be extremely beneficial if show clear understanding of some of these on your CV
They also have a wide range of benefits and are a thriving business so please email me your CV today at