|Job Ref:||204567373||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Colchester||Address:||Post Code:||CO2||Salary:||£70000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
MOBILE / MDM Manager (IT) - Mobile Computing / Windows 10 / MDM|
Marcus Donald People are looking an experienced Mobile / MDM Manager (IT) - Mobile Computing / Windows 10 / MDM either with previous experience in Desktop or Infrastructure to join a well-known professional services company in Colchester paying up to £80,000 per annum.
This is a new position where you will be responsible for managing the mobile team of 11 engineers.
- Working closely with other IT service owners to ensure the Mobile infrastructure meets the requirements of the business
- Constructing budget plans in line with project and upgrade roadmaps
- Managing a team of around 11 engineers between contract and permanent staff
- Sponsor and accountable owner for all Mobile projects and associated collaboration initiatives
- Defined team strategy to support the Partnership business plan and associated ISS strategy
- Identify and push the consolidation of the Mobile portfolio
Management skills needed;
- Proven experience managing global or geographical teams.
- Budget accountability and management
- Supplier / Vendor management
- Experience of working for a large, complex, global organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Technical Skills needed:
- Strong understanding of mobile technology (including MDMs and Sync tools such as InTune, BES, Good, Airwatch, MobileIron, ActiveSync, Azure DirSync, etc.)
- Microsoft Technologies such as Nokia/Windows phones, ActiveSync, Surface Tablets, Windows and Office
- Apple products such as iPhones, iPads and supporting technologies such as iTunes
- Lightweight Laptops and their operating systems such as Windows 8.1 and 10
- Blackberry technologies such as Smartphones and Blackberry Enterprise Server (MDM)
- Mobile device patching and build standards and configuration methodologies
If interested then please apply using your latest CV for more information along with interview time(s)/date(s).
MOBILE / MDM Manager (IT) - Mobile Computing / Windows 10 / MDM