|Job Ref:||204567429||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£16.00 - £18.00/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
My client, a local authority in the Bristol area, is looking for a Systems Administrator with Oracle Database experience to work on a 6-12 month contract basis.|
Under the supervision of the Senior Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for technical activities relating to the setting up of the Corelogic Mosaic system, and for tasks to support and carry out the migration of data from the current Capita One system to Mosaic and it's associated document management system.
* Oracle Database knowledge including schemas, data dictionary, transactional processing etc.
* SQL, PL/SQL, including development experience of functions, procedures and packages
* Windows/batch file scripting
* Good understanding of relational systems design (i.e. the ability to interpret ERDs, table diagrams, data/process flow diagrams; and excellent understanding of referential integrity issues
* Good understanding of constraints (foreign keys, prime keys, unique, check)
* Good understanding of triggers
* Good communication skills both verbally and written, including the ability to determine the correct communication method and approach to use in a given situation.
* You must have good team working and influencing skills, including the ability to foster good team working among multidisciplinary groups, and the sharing of information and knowledge with others working in related project areas.
* You must be methodical in nature, along with the proven ability to work independently and to established deadlines. You will have experience of managing your work programme and balance the prioritisation and achievement of planned tasks with new and changing project demands that emerge.
* Previous data migration experience of a similar nature
* Experience of using ETL tools
* Experience of data analysis in a similar setting
* Experience of carrying out and managing a test programme and tasks within it
Please contact Danny Eccles at Service Care Solutions for more information or to apply. Alternatively if this role isn't for you, we do offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks. That's £250 just for forwarding a job advert to a friend