|Job Ref:||204567441||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£0 - £28500/annum benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Billings Analyst - earn up to £28,500 per annum pro rata|
Benefits include: 25 days holiday pro rata, Pension, Life Assurance, Health Insurance, Childcare Vouchers + more.
Job Description Summary
We are currently looking for a Billings Analyst on an FTC basis, to perform all aspects of the billing function for multiple European countries within the European Shared Service Centre
* Sox verification for all new contracts
* Manage the country mailbox
* Investigate Customer queries
* Capture Manual Invoices and Credit Notes
* Contract maintenance
* Accurate and timely billing
* RPI activities as directed
* Responding to billing related queries
* Maintain a strong working relationships with the various local teams and external customers.
* Providing the highest level of Customer Service to both Internal and External Customers
* Ad hoc tasks as directed
* Billings experience, ideally within a pan-European SSC environment.
* Experience working in a European SSC and serving remote, multi-cultural customers.
* Excellent communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills.
* Good knowledge of Oracle AR.
* Competent using Excel/Word, etc.
* One or more European languages
* Structured/organised approach to work
* Able to travel occasionally
* Self-motivated and proactive
* Able to embrace change
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call (Apply online only).
Key words: Accountancy, Finance, Billings Analyst, Shared Service Centre, Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Oracle Accounts Receivable, Excel, Word, Organisational Skills, Self-motivation, Change, Contract, Slough
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion