|Job Ref:||204567699||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Test Analyst - Cardiff|
BAT - Agile - Waterfall - Extreme -Test Execution - up to £40,000 DOE + Company benefits
Search is working with a multinational financial services company who are undergoing a large digital and technology transformation to modernise the IT department. As a result are looking to for a Test Analyst join their change team in continuing this successful journey.
We are looking for a Test Analyst who is looking to move into a more senior role, with excellent experience in carrying out Business Testing processes.
Working along side the Test Manager on multiple projects/portfolios to ensure that the testing is delivered to agreed standards and budgets. This will include conducting test reviews, defining the teat approach, and performing test executions.
* Evidence on working on multiple projects, conducting Business Acceptance Testing.
* Experience of working with Waterfall, Agile or Extreme on multiple projects.
* Evidence of using test tools to control scripting executions of tests.
* Ability to be self sufficient
* ISTQB certification or equivalent express is advantageous.
This position would suit an Business Test Analyst - Test Analyst - Tester - Test Engineer, with strong experience of working on multiple projects throughout the whole project life cycle