|Job Ref:||204567733||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Middlesbrough||Address:||Post Code:||TS3||Salary:||£24000/annum DOE||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
GEM Partnership are working with an industry leading marketing company who are currently recruiting for a talented and motivated Technical Support Engineer. With this challenging role, you will be required to provide 1st line IT support to staff across the business. The client is looking for experienced candidates that can hit the ground running and can work independently as well as in a team.|
The successful candidate will have the ability to grow with the organisation and work on key projects that will drive the business forward. Some travel between sites may be required so a full clean driving licence is necessary.
Responsibilities will include:
• Work directly with staff through phone, email, and case management system to resolve issues and fulfil requests
• Log all staff incidents and tickets accurately
• Proactively suggest and implement process improvements
• Take ownership of problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
Key skills and experience required for the role:
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Knowledge of Active Directory and domain management in a Microsoft server environment.
• An excellent knowledge on Windows 7, 8 and Apple Yosemite operating systems.
• Ability to problem solve and fix software and hardware issues.
• Knowledge of IP networking and virtual server environments.
• DHCP Knowledge
• DNS Knowledge
• Understanding of VOIP
• Knowledge of VMware and vSphere Client
• Windows Server 2008/2012 Exposure
For more information on the role please call Jack Connolly at GEM Partnership