|Job Ref:||204567949||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Staines||Address:||Post Code:||TW18||Salary:||£70000 - £95000/annum Upto £90k+benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Senior Manager - Credit Risk Analytics |
We have a great opportunity to join a new financial services company on the market who specialise in mortgage lending with a fantastic new office based 5 minute from Staines city centre. You will be working as a key member of the risk analysis team, reporting directly to the Director of Credit Risk playing a key role in the development and validation of products, cash and loss forecasting as well as identifying potential new opportunities.
• Leading analytical projects within credit risk including cash and loss forecasting, IFRS9.
• Development and validation of risk models to be used in client decisioning, including application scorecards.
• Working closely with senior management to assist with formulation of departmental strategies
• Representing Credit Risk Analytics to aid product selection lifecycle and in a project delivery capacity.
• Designing, developing and validating risk models and processes, using SAS, Excel etc.
• Working with treasury and securitisation teams to develop seamless integrated models
• Conducting research on innovative risk modelling approaches and techniques
• Understanding internal and external data, infrastructure and reporting requirements and coordinating these with effective analytical solutions.
• Scaling next generation risk models for the planned market expansion.
Knowledge & Experience:
• A strong understanding of the Risk sector with extensive experience in developing & modelling risk products (5 years +) developing Basel/ICAAP models, loss and provisioning models, IFRS9 and cash forecasting.
• Hands-on experience in building consumer/commercial scorecards for financial or other equivalent organization with a strong background in UK mortgage market
• Strong mathematical and statistical background, knowledge of statistical modelling techniques
• Experience of data mining skills
• Excellent leadership skills, demonstrated through managerial experience in an analytical context
• Confidence to make critical decisions, challenge and manage stakeholders' expectations
• Desire to take responsibility for delivering complex modelling solutions
A preference for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
This is a permanent position and would suit a Senior level credit risk analyst with strong SAS skills and excellent experience in mortgage lending. Please note that you MUST have proven mortgage experience to apply for this role.
Interviews are taking place soon so please feel free to give me a call on NA / (Apply online only) or email with an up to date CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.
Mobile: (Apply online only)