|Job Ref:||204568324||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Role: ISO27001 Lead Auditor|
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + benefits and bonus
A great opportunity for a ISO27001 Lead Auditor to join a growing Cyber security consultancy, new offices, fast expanding, great varied client portfolio.
Our client is an award winning Information security consultancy, with CESG accreditation. Currently working with a number of high profiled Government and FTSE 250 commercial companies, plus a number of overseas engagements. Due to a series of large contracts won, they are under going a strong period of growth and looking for a number of key personnel to strengthen the team in all areas.
Having a successful track record within a previous consultancy based role would be a distinct advantage.
* You will support clients including major High Street Retailers, Healthcare companies, Finance and Insurance companies as well as some Local / Central Government departments.
* Working in a stand-alone ISO27001 Lead Auditor role, supported by the wider security team, in the implementation of Governance and Risk Management processes and solutions for ISO27001.
* You will provide full lifecycle Information Security Consultancy across PCI DSS and ISO 27001 security standards, from the initial consultation and pre-sales phase to the delivery and ongoing BAU support as a trusted Security SME.
* Provide subject-matter expertise to various projects delivering business solutions that impact security compliance certifications.
* You will have the option to be contractually based from home or from one of the office locations (London / Cheltenham) and will be expected to travel 3-4 days per week to client locations (dependent upon client and project demands).
Experience & Background:
Candidates will be expected to:
Demonstrate extensive knowledge of implementing ISO27001 security strategies and compliance.
* Aligning and integrating the client strategy with corporate security and business goals.
* Establish, communicate and maintain a charter for the security management function.
* Develop and maintain the overall company strategy, mechanisms for policy enforcement, definition of ownership, monitoring mechanisms, and process and controls.
* Designing and maintaining security architecture both at the enterprise and solution levels.
* Demonstrates extensive knowledge and success with assisting on, client-facing business development, engagement delivery, practice development and thought leadership as it relates to the development, assessment and implementation of Information Security solutions.
Demonstrate extensive knowledge and success interpreting security industry standards (ISO 27001/27002, PCI DSS, DPA, NIST 800 series, COBIT).
Certifications / Qualifications:
Any of the following certifications would be highly beneficial:
* ISO27001 Lead Auditor
* PCI QSA
If this opportunity is of interest please apply with latest CV for immediate review or call (Apply online only) for more details.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas