|Job Ref:||204568375||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£28000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Desktop Engineer, MCDST MCITP Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix Xendesktop / VMware Workstation.|
Imperative are working with growing ICT Services Company, who due to continued demand, are now looking for talented Desktop Engineers to work on a BAU and Project Delivery for a variety of client sites in London and Home counties.
This role is responsible for providing Installation and support to both internal and external clients. The role covers the implementation and ongoing support to clients on products, applications, network systems and overall solutions.
Required skills, experience & knowledge
* Experience with Citrix Xendesktop and VMWare Workstation
* Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Apple OS experience
* Working knowledge and administration of Active Directory, Group policy, Exchange, scripting and remote tools
* Experience working on client site
* Excellent communicator - fluent written and spoken English
* Full UK driving licence
Ideally we are looking for someone with 2 years' experience in a similar client facing role with IT skills around Windows Desktop Infrastructure, Apple OS, Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix / VMware.
For more information and a detailed Job Description please send your most up-to-date CV